In response to the unfolding situation with Covid-19, Duff Consulting has implemented several changes to our training delivery to allow us to continue to provide our service in a safe and healthy manner.
Scheduled courses listed on our website are still going ahead. Face to face training will still be provided with the necessary protocols regarding social distancing and sanitisation already implemented. For those who may not wish to or be able to attend face to face training, we provide our courses via online learning with flexible course delivery options.
Student’s Suitability for Training
- Prior to the commencement of training students are asked if they have arrived / returned from overseas in the last 14 days. Students are not to attend training and should defer their booking to after the 14 day quarantine period had close contact with a person with a case of COVID 19 within the last 14 days. Students should defer their booking to after 14 days of self quarantine
- Any flu like symptoms should not attend a course and should seek medical attention
- Duff Consulting employees who fall within the above will not be attending work and will be following the same procedures.
Specific Measures in Place at Face to Face Courses
- Social/ physical distancing is in place with 1 person per 4 square metres
- Tables are wiped down with hospital grade bleach (Domestos Hospital Grade) prior to the start
- Class rooms and toilet doors are left open so participants do not have to touch door handles
- Paper towels are made available to students for turning off bathroom taps in cases where bathrooms do not have paper towels
- Participants are only provided with the Learning Resource, Student Assessment Guide and new pens , if from an unopened pack (Students are not required to return pens)
- Class Role s are not completed , unless it is required by the venue in which case it is completed by the trainer on be half of participants
- Hand outs are no longer used
- Additional wash stations are made available to participants if required
- Catering no longer takes place
- Disposable gloves are provided where participants come in contact with equipment such as hand sprayers, chainsaws and pole saws etc
Whichever course option you choose, you will be fully supported by our team to achieve your learning objective. We will update this policy as new information comes to hand or as new government requirements are put in place. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated 24 03 2020.